- Buildable Lot
- Paved Road
- Power nearby
Parcel Number: 6795070126
Size (In Acres): 0.64
Address: Gate Dr, THOMASVILLE, NC 27360
Road Access: Paved
Annual Tax: $127.71
Water: Yes, the city provides water on the property.
Power: Duke power is servicing the electricity on the property.
Elevation: 836 ft.
GPS Coordinates: 35.826183, -80.045408
GPS 4 Corners:
A state located in the southeastern region of America, North Carolina is the 9thmost populous and 28thlargest of the 50 states. It is defined by landscapes and a wide range of elevation from west to east. The state is home to the highest point in North America, the Mount Mitchell that rises 6,684 feet or 2,037 meters. North Carolina experiences a humid subtropical climate zone with its mountainous parts having a subtropical highland climate.
When it comes to the economy of North Carolina, it has a very diverse one due to the great availability of hydroelectric power and a wide variety of soils. It is the primary producer of furniture, tobacco, sweet potatoes, textiles, and the second largest producer of Christmas trees thus leading the nation when it comes to agriculture and industry. Technology is booming in North Carolina especially in its capital Charlotte. It also has easy access to domestic and global markets, consistently ranking on the top for doing businesses. With the combination of breathtaking views, a thriving job market, ample career opportunities, impressive education system, technology, and low cost of living, the state has become one of the best states to move in.
Whichever town you choose to live in North Carolina is a good choice. We recommend you to check out Randolph County which is also known as the Heart of the state. It ranked 11thin the largest county in the state and 19thin the highest population. Randolph County is included in the Piedmont Triad region which is an eleven-country area with a central location placing it within a 90-mile position of the Blue Ridge Mountains and 200 miles of the Atlantic Ocean. While it is considered as a part of the largest metropolitan area, it is a small town which is close enough to the larger cities and amenities but far enough to be an escape to the urban problems.
- 4.88 milesdriving distance to Jesse Hill Tours Inc.
- 5.63 milesdriving distance to Adaumont Farms
- 6.32 milesdriving distance to Linbrook Heritage Estate
- 12.28 milesdriving distance to Creekside Park
- 19.67 milesdriving distance to Four Saints Brewing Company
- 20.05 milesdriving distance to Randolph County Public Library
- 20.31 milesdriving distance to Tot Hill Farm Golf Club
- 21.44 milesdriving distance to 42 Diner
- 21.68 milesdriving distance to Randolph Mall
- 22.61 milesdriving distance to Richard Petty Museum
- 25.17 milesdriving distance to North Carolina State Zoological Park
- 26.13 milesdriving distance to Uwharrie National Forest
- 26.23 milesdriving distance to Richland Creek Canopy Tours
- 26.30 milesdriving distance to Victory Junction
- 26.43 miles driving distance toSunny Slopes Farm
- 30.63 milesdriving distance to NC Pottery Center
Interested in owning a property and moving into Randolph County? We have a 0.64 acre vacant land for sale.
PRICE IS WAY BELOW MARKET VALUE!!!
- ID: 3841
- Views: 336