- Buildable Lot
- Paved Road
- Power nearby
- Paved access to the property
- Water and sewer line provided by the city
- Electricity is available in the property
Wisconsin, a state known for dairy farming and cheese making, is the 20thmost populous state and the 23rdlargest state by area. Having been impacted by the glaciers during the Ice Age, the state has diverse geography with lowlands stretching to the shore of Michigan. It is located between the Mississippi River and the Great Lakes thus it has a wide variety of geographical features including 1,500,000 million acres of massive mixed hardwood and coniferous forest, thousands of glacial lakes, and Timms Hill which is the highest point in Wisconsin.
The state is called America’s Dairyland as it is one of the nation’s leading producer of dairy particularly cheese. Wisconsin is the second leading producer of milk, second in butter, and first in corn, ginseng, cranberries, and snap beans production. Other major contributors to Wisconsin’s economy are manufacturing, information technology, and tourism. Tourism ranks third as the major industry of the state with recreation being the most popular; this is due to many lakes and rivers in Wisconsin. Famous tourist destination includes the Dells of the Wisconsin River, Door Peninsula and the House on the Rock. Twenty percent of the state’s gross domestic product comes from manufacturing which is the third among all states in the country. The unemployment rate is seasonally adjusted at 3.4% with the largest employers being Wal-Mart, Menards, Target Corporation, U.S. Postal Service, Marshfield Clinic, among others.
Wisconsin is divided into 72 counties; one of them is Kewaunee which is located on the northwestern shore of Lake Michigan. The city has a population of almost 3,000 with a total area of 4.29 square miles. Business and economy in Kewaunee are thriving with a low unemployment rate that attracts and retains skilled workers. Those are planning to move to Kewaunee and work will find it a livable city. It is also abundant in beautiful attractions and accessible facilities.
- 0.09 milesdriving distance to Uncorked by Skaliwags
- 0.11 milesdriving distance to Little Scarboro State Public Hunting Ground
- 0.24 milesdriving distance to Tug Ludington
- 0.25 milesdriving distance to Tallest Grandfather Clock
- 0.33 milesdriving distance to Kewaunee Pierhead Lighthouse
- 0.33 milesdriving distance to Kewaunee Marshland Walk
- 0.65 milesdriving distance to Old Towne Antique Mall
- 1.22 milesdriving distance to Kewaunee Custard & Grill
- 2.44 milesdriving distance to Bruemmer Park
- 8.02 milesdriving distance to Little Scarboro State Public Fishery Area
- 18.81 milesdriving distance to Lily Lake County Park
- 20.25 milesdriving distance to The National Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help
- 27.10 milesdriving distance to Red Banks Alvar State Natural Area
- 32.82 milesdriving distance to Harbor Town Center
If you are interested in living in Kewaunee, we have 0.688 acres of land up for sale.
PRICE IS WAY BELOW MARKET VALUE!!!
Parcel Number: 241-00010-2960
Size (In Acres): 0.688
Address: FF5V+6V Kewaunee, Wisconsin, USARoad Access: Paved
- ID: 3823
- Views: 990