- Unpaved Road
10 Acres very close to Downtown and just minutes away to Meeman-Shelby Forest State Park
BUILDABLE FOR HOUSES, FARMS, MOBILE HOMES, RV – ANYTHING
BUY WAY BELOW MARKET VALUE!!! HOT DEAL!!!
If Tennessee is not on your list of places to travel then you are missing on a lot of things. The state is home to the number one most visited US national park, the Great Smoky Mountains. This natural beauty attracts many visitors each year, twice as much as the visitor of the Grand Canyon. Tennessee is also a place where many of the country’s greatest artists and musical genres had started. It is a place full of natural sceneries, rich history, and numerous attractions. Visiting the once or twice isn’t enough, you have to go back again and again or just move in the state.
BUY WAY BELOW MARKET VALUE!!!
Tennessee’s economy is expected to continue growing this year. The low unemployment rate and increase in job growth per capita personal income are the indicators of how well Tennessee’s economy in 2018 and all these are expected to continue in the coming year. The state’s economy is looking good; if you have an opportunity to move in Tennessee it’s now.
Tennessee is a big state and looking for a place to move in could be intimidating. Luckily there are a few vacant lands being sold in Shelby County. Shelby County is Tennessee’s largest county in terms of geographic area and population. Its physical location is strategically close to two-thirds of the American population. The economy of the county is looking great with future expansion, developments, andlogisticsinfrastructure. This county in Tennesee is flocked by thousands of tourists. It is also near the famous Mississippi River Park and Museum as well as the Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum. It is blessed with greatgeography and is also home to the world’s best airport. Here are some of the well-loved places you’ll be closer to when you move intoShelby, Tennessee.
- 11.56 milesdriving distanceto Beale Street Historic District
- 11.62 milesdriving distance to Memphis Zoo
- 11.79 milesdriving distance to Mississippi River Park and Museum
- 12.16 milesdriving distance to Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum
- 12.74 milesdriving distance to Sun Studio
- 12.75 milesdriving distance to National Civil Rights Museum
- 13.61 miles driving distance to Downtown and the Beale Street Entertainment District
- 18.38 milesdriving distanceto Graceland
- 19.18 milesdriving distanceto Southland Park Gaming & Racing
- 21.12 milesdriving distanceto Dixon Gallery and Gardens
- 21.48 milesdriving distance to Shelby Farms Park
BUY WAY BELOW MARKET VALUE!!!
Living in Shelby County brings you closer to the historic places, beautiful views, and give you a quality of life you deserve.
- Status: Available
- State: TN
- County: Shelby
- Parcel Number: 4765-001-021-0000
- Size (In Acres): 10
- Address: 5162 Benjestown Road, Memphis, Tennessee 38127
- Road Access: Yes – Paved
- Electricity: Nearby
- Water: Nearby
CONTACT US NOW
- ID: 3538
- Views: 599